Share your favorite recipes that use your garden products!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Source: My own concoction ! (Entered by Marantha Blackwell)
I love this salad , especially in the colder months. I use more root veggies.
Serves: Feeds one person ( if that's all you eat) or many at a potluck.
Large Handfuls Freshly picked Kale
Medium Sized Onion
One Large Sweet red pepper (or yellow , orange)
One Medium Diakon Radish ( or thin cut turnips)
One Small Beet ( grated)
Several Medium Tomatoes ( diced)
One Small Meyers Lemon
A few Splashes Cold pressed Olive Oil
One Splash Apple cider vinegar
Several Splashes Ibraggs liquid aminos
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut Kale into ribbons using scissors Place in bowl.
- Squeeze lemon onto Kale and lightly massage i
- Add in rest of vegetables after chopping and/ or grating.
- Add in olive oil , braggs, and cider vinegar. Mix it all together
- Add tomatoes last
- Add seasonings as you desire. Also, grated Ginger is really good and warming in this salad along with a pinch of cayenne. I add lots of chopped garlic too! Enjoy!
Comments added by fellow market members.