Share your favorite recipes that use your garden products!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Wild Garden Eggs
Source: Marantha's Recipe (Entered by Marantha Blackwell)
A revision of Garden Eggs!
Serves: one hungry monkey!
2 fresh free bird chicken eggs
1 handful just harvested wild Chanterelle Mushrooms
3 dollaps goat cheese
1 pat Fresh Butter
1 splash olive oil
1 handful Kale
1 TBSP chopped onion
Step by Step Instructions
- crack eggs and mix in a bit of water
- chop mushroom, onions and add to heated skillet with melted butter and olive oil. cook for a few minutes
- pour in whipped eggs and fold over slowly with veggies
- when eggs are cooked add goat cheese and fold over onto your plate.
- salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy
Comments added by fellow market members.
This is really yummy and filling!